Soak Byron Bay - Lavender Clay Mask
- Organic bentonite clay* Sourced from a natural Australian deposit and composed of minerals formed from ancient volcanic ash. A popular healing clay used for centuries to rid the body of accumulated toxins and supply healthful nutrients. Helps unclog pores, remove dead skin cells and extract excess oils, a deep cleanse to keep the skin blemish free. Stimulates circulation to improve skin tone and health. Naturally rejuvenates as it conditions and nourishes the skin. Leaves skin softer, more vital and fresh.
- Organic ground lavender flower* A natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant flower used for its relaxing qualities. May help improve sleep, balance the mood, provide a more natural alternative to relieve anxiety and stress.
- Organic aloe vera extract* Made from dried ground aloe vera leaf. Aloe vera is renowned for its powerful healing qualities used for centuries to calm and soothe. Rich in vitamins and minerals to nourish and protect. Natural source of antipruritic, a substance that relieves or prevents itchiness and reduces redness. High water content to hydrate, moisturise, and increase elasticity.
- Organic maltodextrin* Derived from an organic source of starch. Used as an anti-clumping agent so the product remains loose and in powder form.
CLEANSE & CLARIFY
A soothing, relaxing lavender scented clay mask.
How to use:
Mix one part powder to two parts water to make a thick paste. Apply to cleansed skin avoiding the delicate eye area. Leave on for up to 20 minutes or until the surface begins to dry. The face may tighten slightly while drying. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Use weekly.
For best results avoid contact with anything metal as this may reduce the effectiveness of the clay. We recommend using a ceramic pot and brush or wooden spoon to prepare the mask.
* Certified organic ingredient
We recommend patch testing before use
For external use only
100% Recyclable packaging